ZOMBIE 4x4 BOARD Banner

ZOMBIE 4x4 BOARD :: General :: Build Ups :: Tube or New Cab? - View Topic (Page 2 of 2)Page: 1 2
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
Question: Throw tube chassis on toy frame or New cab with interior cage?
Users may vote for up to 2 options
Last edit: 11th Jan 10 at 6:03pm by BigRob
money pit dream rig[############################################################] (6 Votes / 60%)
replacement Cab[########################################] (4 Votes / 40%)
illson

pm

Re: Tube or New Cab? (9th Jan 10 at 6:30am UTC)
No bro you got it all wrong, put a made in USA Jeep tub on your toyota frame and smash the shit out of it like you did the toyota cab, you dont ever see that on the trail :thumbsup:

86 CJ7, ARB's, and 35's
bigbadjeepster
Zombie Member

[Avatar]

how about a warm glass of shut the hell up?!

pm

Re: Tube or New Cab? (9th Jan 10 at 9:29am UTC)

build both.... :thumbsup:

as soon as I can come harvest that money tree of yours with you I will.... :thumbsup:

I just spend my money differently then most

cheeks
69 commando with some goodies
70 commando with more goodies
bkizzle
Official Zombie Supporter

pm

Re: Tube or New Cab? (9th Jan 10 at 5:37pm UTC)
No I hear yeah Cheeks, but I have a kid to suck up most of that money tree of mine

I do want to build both and it is a possibility, depends on how many cheap parts I could rally up, wish I wouldn't have sold that TBI305 and 4l60e now otherwise it would already be mounted in the buggy

'85 xtracab 116"wheelbase, R10 duals, 5.29's, 38's

bkizzle

pm

Re: Tube or New Cab? (19th Jan 10 at 6:43pm UTC)
well I sold the tube chassis the other night!!!! looking for a body have the line on a cheap 4runner in turlock (buddy of a guy that bought the chassis) but last night I found a FJ40 super cheap its near so cal but cheap enough to justify a road trip!!!! I also found a nice ass fj40 cage cheap in chico.... Im waiting on pics tonight if I likey Im leaving tomorrow for so cal to pick it up, and if it goes thru I'll be going to get the cage and the parting out of the toyota will begin in lieu of V8 full widths etc. for the cruiser!!!!!!

bkizzle

pm

Re: Tube or New Cab? (21st Jan 10 at 4:31am UTC)
From one tube chassis to the next its official I'm driving to So Cal friday to pick up the FJ based buggy, its already tubed and all so Cheeks I wont need that cage.......lol Did he ever get back to you on that thing anyway? I never heard from him I guess my offer wasn't good enough either.....

I got a 69 260hp 327 truck motor less than 10k on rebuild and a sm465 with a dana 300 on it cheap, need some axles still and steering column, seats and other little shit for it, looking for a manual trans S10 column if anyone knows where one is, I'm gonna check pick n pull this weekend, looking for some 1 tons for it maybe with all the cash for clunkers I might score some axles out there too!

When the build is getting close to done I'll part the toy out or sell it to fund the rest, I wanna wheel until this thing is close to complete!!!!

Printable View
Page: 1 2