ZOMBIE 4x4 BOARD > General :: Build Ups :: > A couple pics of the yota

A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 14th Nov 08 at 3:02pm

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By yeagley (yeagley) on 14th Nov 08 at 6:35pm
Looks good. Why dont you post up some info. Thats what a build up is all about. Whats the frame height under the doors? That thing looks big.

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 14th Nov 08 at 6:53pm
29" From the ground to the bottom of the frame. Its got a 44 in the front with an A.R.B homes brewed leaf packs its stretched 8 inches in the front and i moved the rear foward 11 inches the over all wheel base is 122 wich is more than i wanted but it should work. In the back is a dana 60 4 link fox shocks and soon to be welded im runing 5.89 gears and jp eater duals with a 4 to 1 in the rear case the witdth from out side of tire to out side of tire i guestimate will be 90inches wide give or take a few

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By jeremyhengl (jeremyhengl) on 14th Nov 08 at 7:36pm
blah blah blah {Rolleyes} when is it goin wheelin ?

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By yeagley (yeagley) on 14th Nov 08 at 10:31pm
How did you move your axle forward 8 inches? Did you measure that with the spring flat or just the way it sits. Are you using Toyota rear mains? So is this a trailer queen?

And how do you have more reputation than me{Confused} You dont even wheel

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 15th Nov 08 at 3:14am
The cross member was moved forward 3.5 to 4 inches and i estimate the the springs at ride hight are about 3 and a half give or take an inch. Its pushed foward a ways. No its not going to be a trailer queen it wont be totaly legal either. I am going to trailer it to the trail but i would like to drive it around town also. I have changed the leaf pack since i took those pictures. I am running toyota mains with some other helpers. I t should be done by january. And if you look real hard i have minus two reputation points so dont trip you are cooler than me lol

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By BigRob (bigrob) on 15th Nov 08 at 8:11am
You had better get some more attachment points in the rear of that thing or it just might break in half when least expected.... {Grin}

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By yeagley (yeagley) on 15th Nov 08 at 9:56am
cool...Get it done. I need more Yotas to wheel with :kranker:

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 15th Nov 08 at 10:53am
It will tie into the frame in two other spots and also it will tie into my exo and rock sliders. I just wanted to cycle the suspension a.s.a.p to see if anyting was binding.

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By T-CARP (admin) on 15th Nov 08 at 10:10pm
Whats wrong with using a trailer? I would drive my rig everywhere if it was legal to.

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 15th Nov 08 at 11:49pm
Nothing is wrong with using a trailer i plan to trailer it to the trails but i would like to be able to hop in it to go to the store or just go out and cruise what i mean is im not going to green sticker it.

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By yeagley (yeagley) on 16th Nov 08 at 10:48am
Whos addapter are you using to put the duals gehind the R150 tranny?(Marlin, Trail Gear) I didnt know jp eaters came in 23 spline.

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 16th Nov 08 at 12:54pm
Jack makes his own v6 adapter and dual case adapter. The gears i believe Advanced adapters. Jacks a little pricey but his shit doesn't break and if it does its got a 1 year warranty. Here is the part number for thee A.A kit for the 23 splines TOYOTA TRAIL TAMER 4:1 23SP

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 19th Nov 08 at 8:22pm
hers is the pick from the flat bell i started this weekend

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By yeagley (yeagley) on 19th Nov 08 at 11:23pm
Nice start. What are you using to make it strong? 3/8 plate? did you raise the motor to match?

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By JBz (jbarrett) on 21st Nov 08 at 12:00pm
that is bad ass!

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 22nd Nov 08 at 1:00am
I just tilted the tranny and cases for now but im doing a 3.4 swap soon and i plan to take care of it then. I just need to get it moving under its own power and get it to my house

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By BigRob (bigrob) on 26th Nov 08 at 7:37am
looking good!! Hey Dan, Goodby would like to sell his 42's and allied beadlocks if your interested? I told him I would let you know so I will give you a call today sometime.

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By jeremyhengl (jeremyhengl) on 27th Nov 08 at 9:15am
flat belly dosen't look so flat ?
go look at mikeys and take notes {Wink}

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By HOGAN (hogan) on 27th Nov 08 at 11:30am
lol

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 28th Nov 08 at 6:49pm

Blah blah blah go drink a haterade fagget

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 28th Nov 08 at 6:51pm

looking good!! Hey Dan, Goodby would like to sell his 42's and allied beadlocks if your interested? I told him I would let you know so I will give you a call today sometime.

Yeah let me know how much. Im getting ready to say fuckit and go out and buy those new pitbull rockers

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By jeremyhengl (jeremyhengl) on 1st Dec 08 at 8:44pm

don't be jealois of the fab skills :flipoff:
(and true flat belly)

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 2nd Dec 08 at 10:19pm
Sorry sir hingle lol!! i am so jelouis of your master fab skills and can only hope one day i will be as skilled and talented as u are....!!!!

Fuck it i should have wrote not so flat belly but you just wait fucker i have a few tricks up my sleave.

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By jeremyhengl (jeremyhengl) on 3rd Dec 08 at 9:27am
like what ? a "not so flat belly" :flipoff: {Grin}

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 3rd Dec 08 at 6:28pm
HAAAAAAA You are a funny guy! Dont worry you 'll see let me get a few runs in this year. And i will show you the ways. lol...

Look there is only two inches hanging below the frame on my not so flat belly im not all that worried about it. I know you dont know what two inches hangin looks like, but i think you get the picture ..... {Grin}

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By BigRob (bigrob) on 3rd Dec 08 at 7:19pm
lol {Cheesy}

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By jeremyhengl (jeremyhengl) on 3rd Dec 08 at 7:32pm
{Cheesy} well ask your mom

i know your mom

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 3rd Dec 08 at 9:42pm
So i asked my mom and she said hers was bigger l.m.a.o...... {Cheesy}

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By jeremyhengl (jeremyhengl) on 3rd Dec 08 at 11:02pm
then ask your girl friend, sister, brother fuck ask some one

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By yeagley (yeagley) on 4th Dec 08 at 9:26am
Well since you have a monster truck, Your 2" will be fine. (thats what she said...). I have a stock yota X member and my belly is around 22"-23". I NEED a flat belly. If you had a rotated Marlin addapter, you would be flat. Lets see some new pictures

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 5th Dec 08 at 6:00pm
its gunna be big but all the measurments i gave you were at ride hieght with the center of the axle shafts were they will be with 42's. I know it will settle 2 to 3 inches in the front by the time im done with it and then i can bring my rear air shocks down a little so I will have 6 inches up travel and 10 inches down I am really trying to keep this thing some what streetable and that is why it is a little taller than i planed it will be a pan dragger as soon as i say fuck it and dont want to drive it on the street anymore.
ill post pictures tomarrow i have to finish weld my not so flat belly and start on my steering tonight i have been buisy as fuck at work lately

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 7th Dec 08 at 11:16pm
.TM
Here are those pic i promised. O f my not so flat belly

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By yeagley (yeagley) on 8th Dec 08 at 9:34am
I hope you dont wheel as hard as I do. I would bend the shit out of that little thing. Are you grinding all your welds off{Confused} ?? Anyway, Whats up with the motor. You have a dead 3.0? Whats your plans for that? 3.4?

I hope your not getting but hurt at anything im saying....keep it up buddy :kranker:

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By toykilla5150 (toykilla5150) on 8th Dec 08 at 5:56pm
The whole skid is made from nothing smaller then 1/4" steel. The welds are not ground off, just ground down. everthing has full penitration, Hengl is god

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 8th Dec 08 at 7:15pm
I dont plan to wheel it at all im just gunna tow it around town on the weekends! lol I wheel hard and build stuff to last all the welds i ground down were all full pen or triple pass with one route pass and two beeds from the center of the route to either side of the route im not worried about it. And that cross member is temperary. the only reason i ground down the welds was I figured the smoother the better.

I have a 3.0 with 5 fat lazy hampsters and i think one commited suicide a couple months ago. I was gunna put a 3.4 in it but i have a better plan im just tryin to work a deal out. lets just say you can do alot with an 87 turbo bell housing.

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By TROUT (fishmouthfabworks) on 8th Dec 08 at 8:03pm
still need a cell? let us know.

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 8th Dec 08 at 8:47pm
yeah soon. Ill give you a call when can i bring it by

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By yeagley (yeagley) on 9th Dec 08 at 9:38am
Well I bend the shit out of half inch plate, so good luck with your box tube X member.

So what are you doing with the turbo bellhousing? Running a 22r{Confused} I hope not. You could run a 2.7 out of a Tacoma with Marlins new bellhousing. The 2.7 shits on the 3.0. Thats the motor my girlfriend is putting in her 4runner as soon as the 300,000 mile 3.0 blows. The fucker just keeps on going.

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 9th Dec 08 at 1:31pm
NOT WORRIED ABOUT IT. There is no point in spending a shit tone of money on somthing that wont be there after the expo if I even make the expo. Its just there till i do the swap what ever it might be. No im not doing a 4cyl swap.

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By yeagley (yeagley) on 7th Jan 09 at 10:47pm
So what the fuck is going on with this thing. Are you doing secret stuff we cant know about. Whats your new deadline? no expo now.

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 25th Jan 09 at 10:28am
aww ya know little of this little of that just taking my time. it will be done soon I have to do drive lines brake lines exo and mount my tires and i can drive it.

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By T-CARP (admin) on 25th Jan 09 at 12:27pm
ready to hit up the hammers?? that is the place to test shit out, you will deff find your weak points then!

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By matt (matt) on 26th Jan 09 at 9:27am
That is true! Last time a did a major build on my truck first trip was to the hammers. Now after my big build this winter my first trip will be to KOH!

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 2nd Feb 09 at 1:23pm
humm lets do the math dana 44 + 42 inch pitbull rockers - warns or ctms = not ready for the hammers. but i got a 60 in the works im just hagglin with the guy right now. then ill put the 44 in the girlfriends truck with some 37's and she will be good to go

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 2nd Feb 09 at 1:28pm
And i have to redoo my exo out of 1 3/4 by 1/2 inch wall so i can wheel like cole :flipoff: .......HARDCORE......... because cole bends half inch plate in his sleep. :thumbsup:

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By T-CARP (admin) on 4th Feb 09 at 12:50am
You would be fine with the 44 at the hammers, just wheel your rig like a white person {Wink} {Grin}

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By bkizzle (bkizzle) on 4th Feb 09 at 7:33am
looks good a little tall for me but thats what makes your rig yours :thumbsup: the only thing I can see just to save you a headache on that crossmember out on the trail is the mounting points look a little small where the box tube attaches to the piece that bolts to the frame... gusset that eeerr something also run some SLEEVES in the box tube where you run the bolts through into the frame that will eventually crush itself and not be good expecially out on the trail...

Something like the front range fab plate would save you a couple inches getting rid of the rubber mounts underneath and moving them to the frame rails, I didnt feel like cutting my floor just yet so my case is mounted in the stock location but my case doesnt hang down much with the r10 dual adapter and the front range mount, like this

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By bkizzle (bkizzle) on 4th Feb 09 at 8:01am

And i have to redoo my exo out of 1 3/4 by 1/2 inch wall so i can wheel like cole :flipoff: .......HARDCORE......... because cole bends half inch plate in his sleep. :thumbsup:

Cole really would kill your cossmember out the trail though trust me...... :cry: a stocky the way it mounts would handle harder hits even though it hangs lower, just gusset up the mounting points and sleeve the mount or change out the mounting point to some plate so it cant crush and bend bolts, snap them or have em' come loose!

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By yeagley (yeagley) on 4th Feb 09 at 8:40am
Hey check it out fag....You want to run your mouth some more then I will beat your ass. Not talk shit on the computer, but beat your fat ass in person

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By bkizzle (bkizzle) on 4th Feb 09 at 10:47am
oh snap son!!!! Smiley everyone chill cant we all just play nice in the rock box :booze: .......lets settle this over a pile of rocks, my money is on Cole!!!!! fighting isn't gonna solve what the shit talking is about lets have a wheel off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get your shit built dan!!!

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By yeagley (yeagley) on 4th Feb 09 at 5:06pm
Bro, I told you I was sorry for hurting your feeling. I was told by two different people that you had your panties in a bunch over me. Your truck is cool. Im sure that shit will work just fine. Ive seen worse. Get it done so I can see you wheel since I have never seen you on a trail unless your riding passenger

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 5th Feb 09 at 9:15pm
Cole im just fuckin with ya dude no hard feelins damn. I really dont care what any one thinks ill build it, break it, rebuild it , K bizzle i appriciate the tips but I am doing a tundra v8 swap as soon as i get the motor, that cross member is just to make a few trips this year. Im getting ready to join the c.h.p so most my time and money is going twords that. i hope to get it done soon though.

You should come over and check it out

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 5th Feb 09 at 9:22pm

You would be fine with the 44 at the hammers, just wheel your rig like a white person {Wink} {Grin}

Yeah, I would feel much better with a 60 though. I was planning on going to watch you and fishmouth that shit should be sick. {Grin} . If you get time you should go to you tube and check out king of the hammers 2008 part one.

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By yeagley (yeagley) on 6th Feb 09 at 1:02pm
Nice, you doing the 4.7 V8? Fuck yeah. Get it done

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 7th Feb 09 at 8:32pm
Here are some shitty pics of my rig on my new tires 42x15 x17 pit bull rockers on black rock crawlers. Ill have better pics soon.Image
ImageImage

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By yeagley (yeagley) on 7th Feb 09 at 9:40pm
Looks nice. Is that where you want it to sit? I know you have lots of weight to add, but if it were mine(which it isnt), i'd lower it 4-5 inches at least. Get a lower center of gravity. But then again I dont know what im talking about so dont ask me. :flipoff:

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By T-CARP (admin) on 7th Feb 09 at 11:26pm
cool, when am i acctually see that thing on the trail{Confused} ??

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 8th Feb 09 at 10:14am

cool, when am i acctually see that thing on the trail{Confused} ??

Im hoping april, Its all about $$$$$$$$$$ now. Before i got laid off i had the money and no time now it's quit the oppisit.

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 8th Feb 09 at 10:20am
Posted By yeagley on 7th Feb 09 at 9:40pm

Looks nice. Is that where you want it to sit? I know you have lots of weight to add, but if it were mine(which it isnt), i'd lower it 4-5 inches at least. Get a lower center of gravity. But then again I dont know what im talking about so dont ask me. :flipoff:

In all acuality i want it lower to but its gunna sit there for now. I am planning to link the front next year I think it would be smart to wait till then, With the time limit and money restraints im facing. Those tires are fucking huge didnt expect them to be a true 42 inch tire, And those pics are with 35 pounds in them so when i air down it will drop down.

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By toykilla5150 (toykilla5150) on 8th Feb 09 at 2:09pm
I was always thinking ur truck would be too tall, i like it at that hieght. Unless it wheels bad, i wouldnt lower it when u link it. ITS BAD ASS!

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 10th Jul 09 at 5:47pm
So i have been out of town for the past 15 weeks and have been workin on this thing here and there . I finally lowered it 3 inches finshed the rear disc brake conversion, and started the exo.

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 10th Jul 09 at 6:02pm

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 6th Dec 09 at 10:18pm
Just finished stabbin the cromos, warn hubs and tappin the 44 for my a.r.b line. I took a long break on this thing its time to just sack up and get it done

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 8th Dec 09 at 7:31pm
So i installed my 1 ton chevy master cylinder and t100 booster today with a little help from fish mouths adapter . Thanks! And i field tested my arb before running the electrical. also buttoned up my front axle.Image

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By yeagley (yeagley) on 8th Dec 09 at 8:35pm
So are we going to see you on the trail next year{Confused}

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 8th Dec 09 at 9:09pm
Yeah for sure its close, i have every thing i need to finish it except the truss for my 70 and gears. Its taken alot longer than expected but money is tight.

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By yeagley (yeagley) on 8th Dec 09 at 9:37pm
Hey, you still have your stock calipers, brake booster, master cylinder and rear springs?

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By Sillyneck (sillyneck) on 8th Dec 09 at 10:57pm
looking good!!!!!!

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By bigbadjeepster (bigbadjeepster) on 8th Dec 09 at 11:41pm
sweet. Keep up the good work!

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 9th Dec 09 at 11:57am
Posted By yeagley on 8th Dec 09 at 9:37pm

Hey, you still have your stock calipers, brake booster, master cylinder and rear springs?

Calipers were toasted when i cut the shit off , The springs i gave to andrew and i think he sold um, master and booster i have if ya want the come get um.

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 9th Dec 09 at 12:15pm
That reminds me. If any of you talk to mike foster tell him i have a set of spare rear dana 60 shafts and hub assembly with brand new bearings and seals for him. I got a new phone and lost his number.

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By yeagley (yeagley) on 9th Dec 09 at 6:55pm

master and booster i have if ya want the come get um.

I'll take it.

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By kranker (kranker) on 10th Dec 09 at 10:29am

That reminds me. If any of you talk to mike foster tell him i have a set of spare rear dana 60 shafts and hub assembly with brand new bearings and seals for him. I got a new phone and lost his number.

send him a pm. :thumbsup:

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By girlfriend (girlfriend) on 12th Dec 09 at 2:13pm
got the axels, thanks danny

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 17th Dec 09 at 2:55pm
Roughed in. Still have to put in the cup holders and switches and blah blah blah ya know

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By rockcrawlinredneck (rockcrawlinredneck) on 19th Dec 09 at 7:57pm
How tall do those 42" Rockers actually measure? I am considering jumping to 42's and have these in mind. The only thing keeping me is the price {Shocked} are them things gold plated or something?

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 19th Dec 09 at 8:22pm
41and 3/4s tall and 14.5 wide well depending on tire pressure ofcourse. I paid 1300 shipped to my door.

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By rockcrawlinredneck (rockcrawlinredneck) on 19th Dec 09 at 9:39pm

41and 3/4s tall and 14.5 wide well depending on tire pressure ofcourse. I paid 1300 shipped to my door.

From where?

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By bkizzle (bkizzle) on 20th Dec 09 at 7:16pm
Aren't those things super soft? Are you gonna start towing now that you have a diesel Kevin?

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 20th Dec 09 at 8:34pm
I got mine from blue torch fab. Wish i would have bought 6 though just looked at the prices of them now jesus christ you wernt joking about gold plated. I also bought them 6 months ago.

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By rockcrawlinredneck (rockcrawlinredneck) on 20th Dec 09 at 8:41pm

Aren't those things super soft? Are you gonna start towing now that you have a diesel Kevin?

I have really considerd it now that I have the Dodge, but I still would need to buy a trailer. I am thinking since I am gearing strictly towards snow wheelin I might be able to get away with 42's. Trailering would be my best bet on 42's since the drive would suck, however it may still be managable to do. The only big problem I see is I cant buy a trailer untill I buy my wife a new car. I might be able to swing it if an absolutly screamin' deal came along but...

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 30th Dec 09 at 12:14pm
So i did a little research for ya there rockcrawlinredneck. And a set of 42x 15x R17 rockers shipped to a buisness in OV $ 1508.00 There is a guy called bobtail82 on the pbb out of florida. Here is his number 727-522-4100

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By rockcrawlinredneck (rockcrawlinredneck) on 30th Dec 09 at 7:51pm
Yea here is the quote I got, shipped to my door (residential) from a different vender though!

Quote:

The 42" Rockers for 15" rims are $ 357 a piece, 4 for $ 1428, Shipping will be $ 160 for a total of $ 1588.

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 31st Dec 09 at 1:35pm

Yea here is the quote I got, shipped to my door (residential) from a different vender though!

Quote:

The 42" Rockers for 15" rims are $ 357 a piece, 4 for $ 1428, Shipping will be $ 160 for a total of $ 1588.

Another option is my roomates 42x 15 x15 tsl's on allied bead locks 6 on 5.5 1500.00. Im assuming your on either on a d44 or yota axles due to the 15" rims unless you have a good back space

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 17th Mar 10 at 4:02pm
So i finished the gears in the 70. Stole trouts truss idea and trussed it, installed the corbeaus, bought some coil overs, and put in a new fuel cell and pump. All i gotta do is finish the link mounts , plumb some fuel line, finish tube work, and adress some clearance issues.

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By lil-bronc (lilbronc) on 17th Mar 10 at 8:04pm
Nice work... Can't wait to see it on the trail.

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By GOODBY (goodby) on 17th Mar 10 at 8:37pm
looking good!!!!!

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 18th Mar 10 at 6:40pm
Thanks guys. I got the lowers in and the uppers tached in place gunna cycle it here in a bit. I gott find some shaft to cut down for the rear. But other than that its movin along

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By jeremyhengl (jeremyhengl) on 18th Mar 10 at 9:07pm
I'm gonna give you the shaft...

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By jeremyhengl (jeremyhengl) on 18th Mar 10 at 9:10pm
I like your center console how did you come up with that{Confused} Hurry the fuck up let's wheel already

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By bigbadjeepster (bigbadjeepster) on 18th Mar 10 at 11:24pm
Bueno!

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 19th Mar 10 at 9:56am

I'm gonna give you the shaft...

How long are the splines on the shafts? If there long enough im just gunna wack the end off of them and put the in.

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 19th Mar 10 at 10:10am

Bueno!

Mucho Gracias senior cheeks

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 20th Mar 10 at 7:02pm

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By bigbadjeepster (bigbadjeepster) on 20th Mar 10 at 7:47pm
cheap and comfy, thats why I run them!

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 4th Apr 10 at 3:36pm

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By jeremyhengl (jeremyhengl) on 4th Apr 10 at 5:00pm
Cute :homo:

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 21st Apr 10 at 11:02am
down to the wire.

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By kranker (kranker) on 21st Apr 10 at 2:19pm
looks like theres about ten thing that could be done in a mater of a couple hours. {Grin} get off the internet and get to work Smiley

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By jeremyhengl (jeremyhengl) on 21st Apr 10 at 4:53pm

blah blah blah {Rolleyes} when is it goin wheelin ?

I think I posted that about 2 years ago

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 21st Apr 10 at 7:48pm
Im hopeing to be at moon rocks next weekend. The list should be done bye next wensday and shafts are supposed to ship monday.

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 21st Apr 10 at 8:16pm

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By lil-bronc (lilbronc) on 21st Apr 10 at 10:08pm
Lookin' good Danny.

That hoh hah is looking better than ever.

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By kranker (kranker) on 22nd Apr 10 at 8:23am

shafts are supposed to ship monday.

i hope you ordered two set. moon rocks eats dana 44 axle shafts {Wink}

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 22nd Apr 10 at 9:05am
The 44 already has yukons and bobby long 300 m's and i have 2 coplete sets of spares so ill bring um. The shafts im waiting on are the dutchmen rears for the 70.

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By bigbadjeepster (bigbadjeepster) on 22nd Apr 10 at 8:59pm
I cant wait to see this thing in action

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By BigRob (bigrob) on 25th Apr 10 at 7:10am
Cheeks that makes two of us!

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 25th Apr 10 at 1:59pm
Me 2 fellas. im getting anxious but im just trying to focus. Moon rocks is gunna be sick. But im super excited about memorial. Im gunna bring my pop up. we have not gone camping together in over 8 years. I think i was 17 th last time he took the crusher out.

Re: A couple pics of the yota - Posted By DAN FRAN SISCO (thehooskerdeally) on 25th Apr 10 at 2:00pm
bastards! lmao......Tall ass toyota with a jungle gym for a backhalf stay tuned for video of my first 4x4'ing attempt