ZOMBIE 4x4 BOARD Banner

ZOMBIE 4x4 BOARD :: General :: Build Ups :: A couple pics of the yota - View Topic (Page 4 of 8)Page: « 2 3 4 5 6 » 
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
DAN FRAN SISCO
Official Zombie Supporter

[Avatar]

have you seen my baeball?

pm

Re: A couple pics of the yota (2nd Feb 09 at 8:28pm UTC)
And i have to redoo my exo out of 1 3/4 by 1/2 inch wall so i can wheel like cole :flipoff: .......HARDCORE......... because cole bends half inch plate in his sleep. :thumbsup:

My mommy said I was special!
T-CARP
Administrator

[Avatar]

Blaaarrrgggg!!

pmwww

Re: A couple pics of the yota (4th Feb 09 at 7:50am UTC)
You would be fine with the 44 at the hammers, just wheel your rig like a white person {Wink} {Grin}

Do what you gotta do!

R.I.P. Dave Halabuk

bkizzle

pm

Re: A couple pics of the yota (4th Feb 09 at 2:33pm UTC)
looks good a little tall for me but thats what makes your rig yours :thumbsup: the only thing I can see just to save you a headache on that crossmember out on the trail is the mounting points look a little small where the box tube attaches to the piece that bolts to the frame... gusset that eeerr something also run some SLEEVES in the box tube where you run the bolts through into the frame that will eventually crush itself and not be good expecially out on the trail...

Something like the front range fab plate would save you a couple inches getting rid of the rubber mounts underneath and moving them to the frame rails, I didnt feel like cutting my floor just yet so my case is mounted in the stock location but my case doesnt hang down much with the r10 dual adapter and the front range mount, like this

'85 xtracab 116"wheelbase, R10 duals, 5.29's, 38's

bkizzle

pm

Re: A couple pics of the yota (4th Feb 09 at 3:01pm UTC)

And i have to redoo my exo out of 1 3/4 by 1/2 inch wall so i can wheel like cole :flipoff: .......HARDCORE......... because cole bends half inch plate in his sleep. :thumbsup:

Cole really would kill your cossmember out the trail though trust me...... :cry: a stocky the way it mounts would handle harder hits even though it hangs lower, just gusset up the mounting points and sleeve the mount or change out the mounting point to some plate so it cant crush and bend bolts, snap them or have em' come loose!

yeagley
Re: A couple pics of the yota (4th Feb 09 at 3:40pm UTC)
Hey check it out fag....You want to run your mouth some more then I will beat your ass. Not talk shit on the computer, but beat your fat ass in person
bkizzle

pm

Re: A couple pics of the yota (4th Feb 09 at 5:47pm UTC)
oh snap son!!!! Smiley everyone chill cant we all just play nice in the rock box :booze: .......lets settle this over a pile of rocks, my money is on Cole!!!!! fighting isn't gonna solve what the shit talking is about lets have a wheel off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get your shit built dan!!!

yeagley
Re: A couple pics of the yota (5th Feb 09 at 12:06am UTC)
Bro, I told you I was sorry for hurting your feeling. I was told by two different people that you had your panties in a bunch over me. Your truck is cool. Im sure that shit will work just fine. Ive seen worse. Get it done so I can see you wheel since I have never seen you on a trail unless your riding passenger
DAN FRAN SISCO

[Avatar]

pm

Re: A couple pics of the yota (6th Feb 09 at 4:15am UTC)
Cole im just fuckin with ya dude no hard feelins damn. I really dont care what any one thinks ill build it, break it, rebuild it , K bizzle i appriciate the tips but I am doing a tundra v8 swap as soon as i get the motor, that cross member is just to make a few trips this year. Im getting ready to join the c.h.p so most my time and money is going twords that. i hope to get it done soon though.

You should come over and check it out

DAN FRAN SISCO

[Avatar]

pm

Re: A couple pics of the yota (6th Feb 09 at 4:22am UTC)

You would be fine with the 44 at the hammers, just wheel your rig like a white person {Wink} {Grin}

Yeah, I would feel much better with a 60 though. I was planning on going to watch you and fishmouth that shit should be sick. {Grin} . If you get time you should go to you tube and check out king of the hammers 2008 part one.

yeagley
Re: A couple pics of the yota (6th Feb 09 at 8:02pm UTC)
Nice, you doing the 4.7 V8? Fuck yeah. Get it done
DAN FRAN SISCO

[Avatar]

pm

Re: A couple pics of the yota (8th Feb 09 at 3:32am UTC)
Here are some shitty pics of my rig on my new tires 42x15 x17 pit bull rockers on black rock crawlers. Ill have better pics soon.Image
ImageImage

yeagley
Re: A couple pics of the yota (8th Feb 09 at 4:40am UTC)
Looks nice. Is that where you want it to sit? I know you have lots of weight to add, but if it were mine(which it isnt), i'd lower it 4-5 inches at least. Get a lower center of gravity. But then again I dont know what im talking about so dont ask me. :flipoff:
T-CARP
Administrator

[Avatar]

Blaaarrrgggg!!

pmwww

Re: A couple pics of the yota (8th Feb 09 at 6:26am UTC)
cool, when am i acctually see that thing on the trail{Confused} ??

Do what you gotta do!

R.I.P. Dave Halabuk

DAN FRAN SISCO

[Avatar]

pm

Re: A couple pics of the yota (8th Feb 09 at 5:14pm UTC)

cool, when am i acctually see that thing on the trail{Confused} ??

Im hoping april, Its all about $$$$$$$$$$ now. Before i got laid off i had the money and no time now it's quit the oppisit.

DAN FRAN SISCO

[Avatar]

pm

Re: A couple pics of the yota (8th Feb 09 at 5:20pm UTC)
Posted By yeagley on 7th Feb 09 at 9:40pm

Looks nice. Is that where you want it to sit? I know you have lots of weight to add, but if it were mine(which it isnt), i'd lower it 4-5 inches at least. Get a lower center of gravity. But then again I dont know what im talking about so dont ask me. :flipoff:

In all acuality i want it lower to but its gunna sit there for now. I am planning to link the front next year I think it would be smart to wait till then, With the time limit and money restraints im facing. Those tires are fucking huge didnt expect them to be a true 42 inch tire, And those pics are with 35 pounds in them so when i air down it will drop down.

Printable View
Page: « 2 3 4 5 6 »