ZOMBIE 4x4 BOARD Banner

ZOMBIE 4x4 BOARD :: General :: Work needed/wanted :: OBAMA IS PASSING OUT $$$$$$ - View Topic (Page 2 of 2)Page: 1 2
Topic Rating: *****
Reply Printable View
VERTIGO
Zombie Member

global warmer

pmwww

Re: OBAMA IS PASSING OUT $$$$$$ (8th Sep 09 at 9:42pm UTC)Quote Reply
You are getting down to the deadline... If you think you may want to buy a house contact me I will have a lender approve you for a loan. It takes a couple minutes to see what you qualify for... no obligation, totally private, I don't deal with your money, I have no idea what you make, no idea how much debt your in, That is all privileged info that you share with the lender. I find you a house, have you sign certain docs, and make sure everything goes through successfully.

U have to have an accepted offer by the end of Oct. if you want a check for $8000 from the FEDS...

Also, Right now the National Association of Realtors allocated money for you, in case you loose your job. If you have a W2 and get laid off, $1500 every month for 6 months will be paid toward your mortgage... This is Totally FREE, all you have to do is sign a paper in escrow...

Please let me know if you have any questions at all concerning real estate . I am hear to help.

72 scout with a bigblock 1 tons, link n locked... new tranny
00 powersmoke, new tranny
60' T-Bird
01' KLX300r
046 Stihl

KEEP PUBLIC LAND OPEN TO THE REPUBLIC

http://www.greatestaterealty.com
 Reply Printable View
Page: 1 2