ZOMBIE 4x4 BOARD Banner

ZOMBIE 4x4 BOARD :: General :: Work needed/wanted :: whos hiring - View Topic (Page 2 of 4)Page: 1 2 3 4
Topic Rating: *****
Reply Printable View
bkizzle
Official Zombie Supporter

pm

Re: whos hiring (5th Mar 09 at 12:43am UTC)Quote Reply

Yikes I heard standard ain't doing so hot. Which job you at?

dont believe everything you hear were building a shit load compared to everyone else,not like were building a lot but its a 5 house release about every month.... I just finished the Remington project in Rocklin and they let another guy go at Caspian Run and I took over there.

We got a 700million dollar investment from Matlin Patterson and now there majority stockholder so we have money to fall back on, the bankrupcy scare thing was over a year ago now and even then I doubt we would have went under

'85 xtracab 116"wheelbase, R10 duals, 5.29's, 38's

bkizzle

pm

Re: whos hiring (5th Mar 09 at 12:48am UTC)Quote Reply

bk... do you have you license?

negative but I have enough experience to get it just need to spend the money and take the test... I do tons of work but its gotta be from cool people, do you have a trade licence for you cab stuff? and I have a guy I may be able to write stuff under his licence. I have never had a problem but I usually only do business off word of mouth and all the people know that up front

bkizzle

pm

Re: whos hiring (5th Mar 09 at 12:49am UTC)Quote Reply

Goodby dug one of the pools out here I think for the JMC guy that bought a home from us........

bkizzle

pm

Re: whos hiring (5th Mar 09 at 1:51am UTC)Quote Reply
The only reason Im starting to worry about stardard pacific is what just happened with john laing they just closed the doors and the company that owns them are just like Matlin Patterson a very wealthy company and they closed the doors even though they had the money theres just no profit to little right now because the cost of building is super high from all this inflation and land still cost bookoo dollars but you cant sell the house for shit when your done, I trip because I can see Mattlin Patterson shutting the doors fro a while until we can return to profitability, were selling in the mid 400's to mid 500's at my project and these homes should be selling for high 600's so were kinda giving them away just to move inventory and keep the ball rolling, like I said were doing better than most I just hope we keep rolling thru this down cycle, theres been talk of us buying a few of the smaller in trouble companys not to take over there operations but just to aquire land they own for pennys on the dollar so we can actually make a profit, all the land were building on now was purchased back in 03-04 so it cost big$$$$$ idk were almost 4 years into this down turn with no light at the end of the end of the tunnel still, so Im just happy that I still have a job!!!! things died overnight back in fall of 05' it was really weird we went from waiting list to standing inventory in weeks!!!! I hope it gets better soon I just started fire tech and emt school as a back up in case things do continue to go south for new home construction

bkizzle

pm

Re: whos hiring (5th Mar 09 at 2:03am UTC)Quote Reply

do you paint? i need some paint done at the house. me=no time. wife pregnant. we can talk on Thursday when you come by.

there you go tilton I have a spray rig and you need to work !!!! or I have rollers maskers all the crap for rolling multiple colors on the inside too!

T-CARP
Administrator

[Avatar]

Blaaarrrgggg!!

pmwww

Re: whos hiring (5th Mar 09 at 2:26am UTC)Quote Reply

Goodby dug one of the pools out here I think for the JMC guy that bought a home from us........

Yeah he did the pool deck, for the one of the head framers for JMC, we sub our pool digging out and just haul the dirt, since we don't have a bobcat. We have a contract with John Laing and are still doing work for them, haven't heard of them closing shop. Same with Richmond American we just started doing more for them. But Our big dogs are JMC and Pulte Homes the two of them are going way strong!! Especially Pulte since they do the Del Webb communities which are all 55+ communities not hit as hard by the economy :thumbsup:

Do what you gotta do!

R.I.P. Dave Halabuk

bkizzle

pm

Re: whos hiring (5th Mar 09 at 2:32am UTC)Quote Reply
thats him!!! I let goodby store some rock on my empty lot right next to my trailer cause I guess the people that dug the pool over dug it and it had to be filled in!!!

T-CARP
Administrator

[Avatar]

Blaaarrrgggg!!

pmwww

Re: whos hiring (5th Mar 09 at 2:46am UTC)Quote Reply
yup I hauled that there {Wink}

Do what you gotta do!

R.I.P. Dave Halabuk

BEAR

pm

Re: whos hiring (5th Mar 09 at 3:51am UTC)Quote Reply
What kind of cabinets do you build?
I am seekig a new builder.
If you can match what we are having built, I can give you some extra work.
bkizzle

pm

Re: whos hiring (5th Mar 09 at 4:04am UTC)Quote Reply

Yeah he did the pool deck, for the one of the head framers for JMC, we sub our pool digging out and just haul the dirt, since we don't have a bobcat. We have a contract with John Laing and are still doing work for them, haven't heard of them closing shop. Same with Richmond American we just started doing more for them. But Our big dogs are JMC and Pulte Homes the two of them are going way strong!! Especially Pulte since they do the Del Webb communities which are all 55+ communities not hit as hard by the economy :thumbsup:

the john laing thing is in the news and ther paper and talked about all over the place they filed for bankrupcy, whether or not they close down anytime soon is to be seen but it looks like the plan, the investment companys that own the corparation are wealthy but its its own enity so there just trying to bail out what they can and move on...I know pulte is doing ok Im suprised to hear about JMC ive heard some bad things about him I know people that work for a title company that does all there escrow crap....I worked for them for about 3 months back in 01' begenning of 02' right before I started my business and worked at line x bedliners, John M is a cheap bastard but hey if hes paying your bills who cares right!

GOODBY

web wheeler

pmwww

Re: whos hiring (5th Mar 09 at 4:49am UTC)Quote Reply
I didn't knoiw you wheeled. But John Laing closed there nor cal office and are trying to run without paying of course. But JMC just had 9 more releases, so I guess only time will tell. We all just need to network and keep eachother a float. I have my General B along with specialties in concrete, landscape, and excavation.

norcalrockracing.com

Brand new 151.50 chassis-Something nasty-Smurf built TH400-Atlas-9in's-Raceline-42in Pit Bull Rockers, Vision X, Marco Muffler, J&WJeep.com, Infinit Graphics, Griffin Radiators, PRP, Ruff Stuff, ARB, Susanville Transmission, 4 Wheel Parts, Yukon, PSC, Reid Racing.
jeremyhengl
Zombie Member

[Avatar]

Actual Wheeler

pm

Re: whos hiring (5th Mar 09 at 5:23am UTC)Quote Reply
well god damit some one needs some concrete moved use fucken Associated , our prices are so low rite now , just to let you guys know you can get a 28 meter boom for the same price as a line pump , and the smallest we own is a 32 meter so thats what they'll send {Wink} cough cough (Goodby) or any one else in the construction industry , i need more than two days aweek {Cry}

Many thanks to all my sponsors and Pit crew ,
Yukon Gear and Axle
Wrap Concept
Bilstien
Bull Dog Winches
G & M construction
Greenside landscape
Susanville Trans.
Rock Zombies crew friends and family
btilton
Zombie Member

[Avatar]

el perezoso

pm

Re: whos hiring (5th Mar 09 at 7:15am UTC)Quote Reply

we only build face frame cabinet. no euro style. we do anything from multi million dollar houses to small remodels. if you could call my cell when you get a chance that would be great and i could answer all your questions.
brian 916-704-5446

TILTON BROTHERS CUSTOM CABINETS
(916) 704-5446

Who?

"I SHOULD HAVE WENT TO WYOTECH AND BEEN FAMOUS...INSTEAD I WENT TO PICK AND PULL AND LEARNED SPANGLISH" J HENGL
bkizzle

pm

Re: whos hiring (5th Mar 09 at 2:02pm UTC)Quote Reply

we only build face frame cabinet. no euro style. we do anything from multi million dollar houses to small remodels. if you could call my cell when you get a chance that would be great and i could answer all your questions.
brian 916-704-5446

If there are some euro stuff I can order thru kitchen kraft if need be, there not cheap but its about the best modular euro product out there 6 week order time since it comes from the cunooks, so if you need some euro stuff brian let me know

bkizzle

pm

Re: whos hiring (5th Mar 09 at 2:14pm UTC)Quote Reply

I didn't knoiw you wheeled. But John Laing closed there nor cal office and are trying to run without paying of course. But JMC just had 9 more releases, so I guess only time will tell. We all just need to network and keep eachother a float. I have my General B along with specialties in concrete, landscape, and excavation.

Get with me and I'll help spread the word I have tons of people asking about landscaping at work....need some cards of yours and stuff

Yeah I got addicted to wheeling when my Dad and I went in his criuser to the con 20 years ago grew up wanting one, my parents divorced pop sold the rig and didnt get to wheel again until I finally got my own toy a few years back then I started building and gathering parts for it and then had a bun in the oven so I sold it to Cole with all the parts he built it wheeled it smashed it and threw it away after a few seasons and then last year I finally put the money together to build a rig again, its cool cause my son digs it hes about to be 3 now and hes gonna be raised in the sport!!! I didnt know you wheeled either until you had a rig behind you on a trailer one day when you were doing the job for the JMC framer guy behind my job trailer....and then I seen you on here

Reply Printable View
Page: 1 2 3 4