ZOMBIE 4x4 BOARD Banner

ZOMBIE 4x4 BOARD :: General :: General Talk :: Daily Driver STOLEN!! - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
BMFNTOY
Official Zombie Supporter

[Avatar]

pm

Daily Driver STOLEN!! (10th Apr 12 at 3:36pm UTC)
My DD 1994 Honda Accord was stolen from Orangevale, Ca last night between 11pm on 4/9/12 and 6:30am on 4/10/12. It's a blue (kind of a teal blue) Honda Accord lic.# 3HNL236......anyone spot it please call CHP, I have a report on file with them

{Sad} Smiley

Thanks
Jeff

TFab 100 Proof "Getting it buggy" LS2/TH400/4 spd. Atlas/Prorock D60 front/D70U rear CTM 37/40 spline shafts thruout/40" Kevlar stickies on Racelines...blah blah blah........
matt
Zombie Member

[Avatar]

pm

Re: Daily Driver STOLEN!! (10th Apr 12 at 3:42pm UTC)
I'll watch for it on the road. Should I call CHP before or after I kick the crap out of whoever is driving it?

1983 Toyota, tube bed, dual cases with 4.7, linked f/r with 16" fox coilovers, arb dana 44 front, welded 12 bolt rear, 39" Krawlers, 115" wheelbase
BMFNTOY

[Avatar]

pm

Re: Daily Driver STOLEN!! (10th Apr 12 at 4:14pm UTC)
AFTER please! {Grin} {Cool}

TFab 100 Proof "Getting it buggy" LS2/TH400/4 spd. Atlas/Prorock D60 front/D70U rear CTM 37/40 spline shafts thruout/40" Kevlar stickies on Racelines...blah blah blah........
BMFNTOY

[Avatar]

pm

Re: Daily Driver STOLEN!! (10th Apr 12 at 4:18pm UTC)
not the actual car but this is a pic of the same year/model/ color vehicle as mine......(mine has a crappy window tint job on the back doors and rear window and rear window tint is bubbly) and mine has a broken radio antenna

VERTIGO
Zombie Member

global warmer

pmwww

Re: Daily Driver STOLEN!! (10th Apr 12 at 4:33pm UTC)
shitty...

72 scout with a bigblock 1 tons, link n locked... new tranny
00 powersmoke, new tranny
60' T-Bird
01' KLX300r
046 Stihl

KEEP PUBLIC LAND OPEN TO THE REPUBLIC

http://www.greatestaterealty.com
BMFNTOY

[Avatar]

pm

Re: Daily Driver STOLEN!! (11th Apr 12 at 5:41am UTC)
Indeed....unfortunately it gets shittier.......I only had LIABILITY insurance on it Smiley

J-Dub
Zombie Member

[Avatar]

pm

Re: Daily Driver STOLEN!! (12th Apr 12 at 3:34am UTC)
Well they are in the neighboorhood. My neighbors 1986 2wd toyota pickup was stolen Monday night IIRC.. Sometime between 1130 and 545 am. They have had this truck since we were in HS 1993. Sucky part is they just spent almost 3K t have the motor professionally rebuilt and installed along with other repairs. They were planning on passing it to thier kids who are about 4 years from driving! It was a sweet clean little putt putt..

IT was red with tan interior.

Bastards....

Can I get some coffee flavored coffee, please?
BMFNTOY

[Avatar]

pm

Re: Daily Driver STOLEN!! (12th Apr 12 at 4:36pm UTC)
That sucks.....maybe we need to put together a vigilante crew and find out who these fawkers are!

jeremyhengl
Zombie Member

[Avatar]

Actual Wheeler

pm

Re: Daily Driver STOLEN!! (16th Apr 12 at 11:50am UTC)
That's shitty Jeff
Unfortunatlly the sac sheriffs don't like the vigilante crew ask Jason Barrett we found the dude that stole his p/u the second time went to his house in ov about 30 deep {Shocked} the police were not happy when they showed up . So keep an eye on Craig's list you might find it or parts if you can positively ID it I'm sure we show up and get the car back

Many thanks to all my sponsors and Pit crew ,
Yukon Gear and Axle
Wrap Concept
Bilstien
Bull Dog Winches
G & M construction
Greenside landscape
Susanville Trans.
Rock Zombies crew friends and family
J-Dub
Zombie Member

[Avatar]

pm

Re: Daily Driver STOLEN!! (17th Apr 12 at 8:24pm UTC)
Udpate: Neighbors got the truck back. I did not get the details of where it was found etc. Seems to be in order with no damage other than they reached under the fender well, cut the gas filler line and siphoned the tank dry. The shaved key they used to get in the door and start the ignition was still in the column when they picked it up at the tow yard..

Jeff hope yours turns up!!

Can I get some coffee flavored coffee, please?
Sillyneck
Zombie Member

[Avatar]

Hotdog in a sea of narrow hallways

pmwww

Re: Daily Driver STOLEN!! (18th Apr 12 at 3:18am UTC)
Oh jeff's turned up and was turned out. I'll update because he's headed to the hammers. So apparently it was found stuck in a field off hazel. ignition fagged off... everything not bolted down missing... and the battery.

it got stuck to the body so they tried to pull it out by wrapping a strap through the driver and pass windows and pulling on the A pillars. rat f-cked the car. I think he decided to leave it with the tow yard. sucks. wtf kind of aholes are being raised these days.

1955 CJ7 60-14, 309 hp inline V8, drag slicks, twice pipe twin stacks, high recompression piston return springs with blow off valves.
matt
Zombie Member

[Avatar]

pm

Re: Daily Driver STOLEN!! (19th Apr 12 at 4:47pm UTC)
Thats too bad I was hoping to see it on the road. I hate thieves!

1983 Toyota, tube bed, dual cases with 4.7, linked f/r with 16" fox coilovers, arb dana 44 front, welded 12 bolt rear, 39" Krawlers, 115" wheelbase
BMFNTOY

[Avatar]

pm

Re: Daily Driver STOLEN!! (24th Apr 12 at 4:24am UTC)
Yup, car was fucked up and would have cost $380 to get out of the tow yard and then whatever it would have cost to fix it.......just wasn't worth it Smiley

Anyone got a gas saver Daily driver they want to sell cheap? (car or little truck would work)

Printable View