ZOMBIE 4x4 BOARD Banner

ZOMBIE 4x4 BOARD :: General :: Build Ups :: This is the "I know I'm a 'tard" rebuild - View Topic (Page 2 of 2)Page: 1 2
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
Sillyneck
Zombie Member

[Avatar]

Hotdog in a sea of narrow hallways

pmwww

Re: This is the "I know I'm a 'tard" r.. (23rd Feb 10 at 4:13am UTC)
so the motor thing has been the big hang up. if tomorrow goes well I'll have a ton of parts for a my motor.

the bottom end is a 95 4 bolt roller 350. not sure if it has a cool crank or anything fancy yet but it's all new. might have a cool cam since the valve springs are set for lots of lift.

has/had double hump heads 194's though. 63-64 327 vette 300hp. those are going away.
looks like a scored some dart race heads. ported polished highhhhh flow. supports 500 + hp (not my plan though). came off an 11sec car.

so I need to pull some stuff and check out the cam, rods, and crank. might do a cam swap to make a good matched systerm. Going to get some roller rockers... got some sandersen coated headers. a good intake.

and to top it all off I'm going to get the same injection as cheeks {Smile} his runs killer and I hope to do the same.

still working a deal or two on selling stuff. I'll be lucky to run by summer w/ the workload at the shop.

1955 CJ7 60-14, 309 hp inline V8, drag slicks, twice pipe twin stacks, high recompression piston return springs with blow off valves.
 Printable View
Page: 1 2