ZOMBIE 4x4 BOARD Banner

ZOMBIE 4x4 BOARD :: General :: Build Ups :: A couple pics of the yota - View Topic (Page 3 of 8)Page: 1 2 3 4 5 » 
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
yeagley
Re: A couple pics of the yota (4th Dec 08 at 4:26pm UTC)
Well since you have a monster truck, Your 2" will be fine. (thats what she said...). I have a stock yota X member and my belly is around 22"-23". I NEED a flat belly. If you had a rotated Marlin addapter, you would be flat. Lets see some new pictures
DAN FRAN SISCO
Official Zombie Supporter

[Avatar]

have you seen my baeball?

pm

Re: A couple pics of the yota (6th Dec 08 at 1:00am UTC)
its gunna be big but all the measurments i gave you were at ride hieght with the center of the axle shafts were they will be with 42's. I know it will settle 2 to 3 inches in the front by the time im done with it and then i can bring my rear air shocks down a little so I will have 6 inches up travel and 10 inches down I am really trying to keep this thing some what streetable and that is why it is a little taller than i planed it will be a pan dragger as soon as i say fuck it and dont want to drive it on the street anymore.
ill post pictures tomarrow i have to finish weld my not so flat belly and start on my steering tonight i have been buisy as fuck at work lately

My mommy said I was special!
DAN FRAN SISCO

[Avatar]

pm

Re: A couple pics of the yota (8th Dec 08 at 6:16am UTC)
.TM
Here are those pic i promised. O f my not so flat belly

yeagley
Re: A couple pics of the yota (8th Dec 08 at 4:34pm UTC)
I hope you dont wheel as hard as I do. I would bend the shit out of that little thing. Are you grinding all your welds off{Confused} ?? Anyway, Whats up with the motor. You have a dead 3.0? Whats your plans for that? 3.4?

I hope your not getting but hurt at anything im saying....keep it up buddy :kranker:
toykilla5150
Wheeler

[Avatar]

Smashurai!

pm

Re: A couple pics of the yota (9th Dec 08 at 12:56am UTC)
The whole skid is made from nothing smaller then 1/4" steel. The welds are not ground off, just ground down. everthing has full penitration, Hengl is god

R.I.P. Dave Halabuk

Needs gears or lockers installed? Want to gear ur t-case or do a doubler? give me a call (916)417-7417
DAN FRAN SISCO

[Avatar]

pm

Re: A couple pics of the yota (9th Dec 08 at 2:15am UTC)
I dont plan to wheel it at all im just gunna tow it around town on the weekends! lol I wheel hard and build stuff to last all the welds i ground down were all full pen or triple pass with one route pass and two beeds from the center of the route to either side of the route im not worried about it. And that cross member is temperary. the only reason i ground down the welds was I figured the smoother the better.

I have a 3.0 with 5 fat lazy hampsters and i think one commited suicide a couple months ago. I was gunna put a 3.4 in it but i have a better plan im just tryin to work a deal out. lets just say you can do alot with an 87 turbo bell housing.

TROUT
Vendor
Vendor

[Avatar]

I see U run, I still stab you face!

pmwww

Re: A couple pics of the yota (9th Dec 08 at 3:03am UTC)
still need a cell? let us know.

"dude you cant fuck her in the shop there is to many cameras"...."why not? shes hot and i've got a big dick, whats the problem?" Dave Halabuk RIP
DAN FRAN SISCO

[Avatar]

pm

Re: A couple pics of the yota (9th Dec 08 at 3:47am UTC)
yeah soon. Ill give you a call when can i bring it by

yeagley
Re: A couple pics of the yota (9th Dec 08 at 4:38pm UTC)
Well I bend the shit out of half inch plate, so good luck with your box tube X member.

So what are you doing with the turbo bellhousing? Running a 22r{Confused} I hope not. You could run a 2.7 out of a Tacoma with Marlins new bellhousing. The 2.7 shits on the 3.0. Thats the motor my girlfriend is putting in her 4runner as soon as the 300,000 mile 3.0 blows. The fucker just keeps on going.
DAN FRAN SISCO

[Avatar]

pm

Re: A couple pics of the yota (9th Dec 08 at 8:31pm UTC)
NOT WORRIED ABOUT IT. There is no point in spending a shit tone of money on somthing that wont be there after the expo if I even make the expo. Its just there till i do the swap what ever it might be. No im not doing a 4cyl swap.

yeagley
Re: A couple pics of the yota (8th Jan 09 at 5:47am UTC)
So what the fuck is going on with this thing. Are you doing secret stuff we cant know about. Whats your new deadline? no expo now.
DAN FRAN SISCO

[Avatar]

pm

Re: A couple pics of the yota (25th Jan 09 at 5:28pm UTC)
aww ya know little of this little of that just taking my time. it will be done soon I have to do drive lines brake lines exo and mount my tires and i can drive it.

T-CARP
Administrator

[Avatar]

Blaaarrrgggg!!

pmwww

Re: A couple pics of the yota (25th Jan 09 at 7:27pm UTC)
ready to hit up the hammers?? that is the place to test shit out, you will deff find your weak points then!

Do what you gotta do!

R.I.P. Dave Halabuk

matt
Zombie Member

[Avatar]

pm

Re: A couple pics of the yota (26th Jan 09 at 4:27pm UTC)
That is true! Last time a did a major build on my truck first trip was to the hammers. Now after my big build this winter my first trip will be to KOH!

1983 Toyota, tube bed, dual cases with 4.7, linked f/r with 16" fox coilovers, arb dana 44 front, welded 12 bolt rear, 39" Krawlers, 115" wheelbase
DAN FRAN SISCO

[Avatar]

pm

Re: A couple pics of the yota (2nd Feb 09 at 8:23pm UTC)
humm lets do the math dana 44 + 42 inch pitbull rockers - warns or ctms = not ready for the hammers. but i got a 60 in the works im just hagglin with the guy right now. then ill put the 44 in the girlfriends truck with some 37's and she will be good to go

Printable View
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 »