ZOMBIE 4x4 BOARD > General :: Tow Rig Tech :: > Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix

Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By EdoublE (edouble) on 26th Mar 08 at 10:49am
Well we don't have much tech in here yet, so lets start with a pic of your tow rig, trailer and rig.

Stats: 97 Ram 2500 12v cummins, torsion bar tailer with 3'' lift and 86 runna. You should have seen the trailer before the lift...it was fawkin low. It would through sparks just running down the HWY. {Cool}

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By T-CARP (admin) on 26th Mar 08 at 1:16pm
03 Ford F-350 7.3 9" lift 37" toyo's 20" rims
barrowed big tex trailer

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By WagBag (cldaslfe) on 26th Mar 08 at 3:41pm
I dont have the rig anymore but thought I would throw this in..

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By Sillyneck (sillyneck) on 26th Mar 08 at 11:14pm
If I can't tow em.... I guess I'll just finger em

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By jiMMythejerk (jimmythejerk) on 27th Mar 08 at 12:15pm
99 go fast dodge,

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By GOODBY (goodby) on 27th Mar 08 at 2:30pm
My old setup.
My dad.

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By Keith (psmurfbeotches) on 27th Mar 08 at 7:24pm
All I see there is about 20k in trannie rebuilds!!! Come AWN hot weather and heavy tow loads.

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By EdoublE (edouble) on 27th Mar 08 at 8:43pm

All I see there is about 20k in trannie rebuilds!!! Come AWN hot weather and heavy tow loads.

flipoff

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By jiMMythejerk (jimmythejerk) on 27th Mar 08 at 8:44pm

bwhahahahah. 5 spd here. it laughs. (and no 5th gear hasnt fallin off yet) go go manuals

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By Keith (psmurfbeotches) on 28th Mar 08 at 7:25am
Ah, I retort. 22k in tranny builds.
One day you are zipping along, and the next day, not zipping so fast {Grin}

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By bigbadjeepster (bigbadjeepster) on 28th Mar 08 at 4:27pm
jv last year with the old setup
here is the new setup. Oh by the way this was yesterday on the side of the road after the tranny blew up and the tow truck left me there with my trailer and dirt bikes. What a pain in the ass that was. My buddy had to tow me home with is 1/2ton!

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By EdoublE (edouble) on 28th Mar 08 at 4:54pm
I like the trail 70 or 90 or what ever that model is.

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By bigbadjeepster (bigbadjeepster) on 28th Mar 08 at 6:05pm

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By jeremyhengl (jeremyhengl) on 30th Mar 08 at 10:30am
you could have rocked on with the trail110 and a six pack {Cool}

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By BigRob (bigrob) on 30th Mar 08 at 8:05pm

you could have rocked on with the trail110 and a six pack {Cool}

lol and that mullet wig you have...... Smiley

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By Yo Boom (just2much19) on 31st Mar 08 at 9:41pm
My newest setup... Smiley

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By Sillyneck (sillyneck) on 1st Apr 08 at 6:31pm
nice.... the trailer didn't get stolen last night either {Cheesy} I pulled all the pins out of the tongue and locked the surge brakes. Figured either they'd pull the tongue out and just keep going or they'd still be trying to steal it when I got there in the morn {Cheesy}

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By Yo Boom (just2much19) on 1st Apr 08 at 9:36pm
I was thinking that you would see some cutlass on 49" Iroks trying to tow it out of there.

Did you get it back today?

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By locktup (locktup) on 3rd Apr 08 at 7:55pm
This is my tow rig and my 24' trailer. I waiting for the Ford to shit out the transmission one of the days on the way to the Rubicon.

Jason

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By T-CARP (admin) on 3rd Apr 08 at 8:08pm
mmmm.....burgers!! {Grin}

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By locktup (locktup) on 3rd Apr 08 at 8:16pm
Last year that dude and a couple of my other buddies got together had a bunch of those shirts and a huge banner made up. The bastards wore them all week.

Jason

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By BMFNTOY (bmfntoy) on 4th Apr 08 at 8:44am
I'll take a pic of my set up when I'm all loaded up for the Hammers!!

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By jeremyhengl (jeremyhengl) on 15th Apr 08 at 9:11am
lets roll

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By yeagley (yeagley) on 17th Apr 08 at 8:14am
Image As soon as the 4runner is done I'll be looking for new drivetrain for it. Its a 1957 2 ton GMC. Has a 22 foot hydrolic dump bed.

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By bigbadjeepster (bigbadjeepster) on 17th Apr 08 at 10:19am
siiiiiiccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By HOGAN (hogan) on 17th Apr 08 at 4:10pm
whoa!! {Shocked}

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By T-CARP (admin) on 17th Apr 08 at 9:24pm
Newest tow rig! Best money I ever spent!!!

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By jON_P (jonp) on 17th Apr 08 at 10:44pm
how is your buggy coming along travis?

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By T-CARP (admin) on 20th Apr 08 at 1:40pm

how is your buggy coming along travis?

Ahhh! I will make a new thread tonite with a full build detail and pics so far, waiting on a couple parts like the atlas and knukles. It should be bad ass!!!! Smiley :thumbsup:

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By bwhit (bwhit) on 4th Jun 08 at 9:09am

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By BMFNTOY (bmfntoy) on 25th Jun 08 at 5:08pm
Here's mine (finally took a pic!)

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By jiMMythejerk (jimmythejerk) on 26th Jun 08 at 8:54pm
I heart that style ford. Hard to find em in that body style

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By T-CARP (admin) on 26th Jun 08 at 8:58pm
specially that one, a F250 crewcab shortbed..

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By jeremyhengl (jeremyhengl) on 27th Jun 08 at 8:12am
the 350s aren't and you get a complete front axle :flipoff:

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By BMFNTOY (bmfntoy) on 27th Jun 08 at 8:39am
It's especially hard to find 'em as clean as this one is and with as little miles (and for the price I got it for!) :kranker: :thumbsup: Smiley

I don't need a "complete" front axle as this thing will never go wheeling! :flipoff: :jerk you:

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By jeremyhengl (jeremyhengl) on 27th Jun 08 at 3:14pm
{Grin} ya i wouldn't wheel my ford eather , wwwaaayyyyyy to expensive to fuck up , and too nice

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By T-CARP (admin) on 29th Jun 08 at 9:10pm
I had one too Jeff and I used the 4wd towing a trailer into the sand one time on my non complete axle and I snapped the pinion in half....... {Unsure}

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By BMFNTOY (bmfntoy) on 29th Jun 08 at 9:18pm

I had one too Jeff and I used the 4wd towing a trailer into the sand one time on my non complete axle and I snapped the pinion in half....... {Unsure}

DOH! I'll have to keep that in mind!

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By T-CARP (admin) on 29th Jun 08 at 9:23pm
Yeah but I had 35's on it and maybe a little too much of the skinny pedal!!!

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By jiMMythejerk (jimmythejerk) on 29th Jun 08 at 9:26pm

{Grin} ya i wouldn't wheel my ford eather , wwwaaayyyyyy to expensive to fuck up , and too nice
cheaper to park and get tboned?

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By BMFNTOY (bmfntoy) on 30th Jun 08 at 9:13am

Yeah but I had 35's on it and maybe a little too much of the skinny pedal!!!

I've got 35's on mine too, I'll just have to be careful with getting on it if I'm in that situation :thumbsup:

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By madhobbies (madhobbies) on 28th Aug 08 at 9:10pm
93 Dodge, 93 YJ Locked and loaded :thumbsup:

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By jiMMythejerk (jimmythejerk) on 28th Aug 08 at 9:11pm
That is a god damn nice first gen there

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By madhobbies (madhobbies) on 28th Aug 08 at 9:26pm
Thanks! :thumbsup:

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By bigbadjeepster (bigbadjeepster) on 5th Sep 08 at 6:34pm
last weekend.

Re: Tow Rig and Wheeler Pix - Posted By jason k (specialo) on 8th Feb 09 at 11:51pm
the new tow rig
Image Image Image