ZOMBIE 4x4 BOARD > General :: Pictures :: > Fordyce July 7 - 8

Fordyce July 7 - 8 - Posted By Yo Boom (just2much19) on 9th Jul 10 at 10:16am
I went with my Brother and Tim. We came in Meadow and camped at Committee.

Re: Fordyce July 7 - 8 - Posted By HOGAN (hogan) on 10th Jul 10 at 9:13am
Nice!

Re: Fordyce July 7 - 8 - Posted By BigRob (bigrob) on 13th Jul 10 at 9:54am
i like that Tim took his guitars.... hell yeah sorry i missed that! {Embarassed}

nice pics thou {Cool}

Re: Fordyce July 7 - 8 - Posted By Yo Boom (just2much19) on 13th Jul 10 at 10:12am
Thanks, I had a blast. Fordyce is one of my favorite trails! I have still yet to do WH1 and 2, we have just never gone in that way.

Re: Fordyce July 7 - 8 - Posted By jiMMythejerk (jimmythejerk) on 13th Jul 10 at 10:18am
nice nice. i need to head over there. you are not missing much at wh1 really( well i guess there is fun things) wh2.... no tmuch. no one goes in that way because your truck will get broken into and it takes for ever to get up the trail.

Re: Fordyce July 7 - 8 - Posted By BigRob (bigrob) on 13th Jul 10 at 10:20am
cool WH 1 is probably my favorite due to the number of possible lines up it, but 2 is just a loose rock grade up the hill nothing youll even hit the ARB for you know. I was talking to phil and if you would like to help out on WH 5 for Trek you should give me a call or text me at 916-969-7592 and i can get you started on the process of sign up

Re: Fordyce July 7 - 8 - Posted By Yo Boom (just2much19) on 13th Jul 10 at 9:40pm
Thanks Rob, its a little late so I will give you a call tomorrow.