ZOMBIE 4x4 BOARD > General :: General 4x4 Discussion :: > KOH 2011

KOH 2011 - Posted By matt (matt) on 22nd Jan 11 at 3:01pm
Who is bringing their rigs down to KOH and not racing? I'll have my Toyota just seeing if there is anyone to go on trail rides with before the race.

Re: KOH 2011 - Posted By lil-bronc (lilbronc) on 22nd Jan 11 at 3:14pm
I am bringing mine. My buddy with a Formula Toy is coming as well.

Should be there early Wednesday morning.

Re: KOH 2011 - Posted By mikeb (mikeb) on 22nd Jan 11 at 3:31pm
Me

Re: KOH 2011 - Posted By BigRob (bigrob) on 25th Jan 11 at 1:00pm
just pit bikes and quads here

Re: KOH 2011 - Posted By BMFNTOY (bmfntoy) on 25th Jan 11 at 4:44pm
Was going to bring the rig but since I'm going to try and sell it, I decided it's best to leave it home and not thrash on it or take the chance of breaking anything. (Don't want to dump more money into it before trying to sell it!) Smiley

Re: KOH 2011 - Posted By kranker (kranker) on 25th Jan 11 at 4:49pm

Was going to bring the rig but since I'm going to try and sell it, I decided it's best to leave it home and not thrash on it or take the chance of breaking anything. (Don't want to dump more money into it before trying to sell it!) Smiley

bring it and rock it with a for sale sign on it Smiley

Re: KOH 2011 - Posted By BigRob (bigrob) on 25th Jan 11 at 8:59pm
you want to sell it before your initiation season is about to kick off? That hurt Jason back in the day... just saying...

Re: KOH 2011 - Posted By T-CARP (admin) on 25th Jan 11 at 9:08pm

you want to sell it before your initiation season is about to kick off? That hurt Jason back in the day... just saying...

Huh?? What are you talking about? Who's initiation?

Re: KOH 2011 - Posted By BMFNTOY (bmfntoy) on 25th Jan 11 at 11:33pm

bring it and rock it with a for sale sign on it Smiley

Yea, I thought about doing that, but the stuff I want to do to it to get it ready to sell, won't be done by KOH and not sure about having an unfinished rig with a for sale sign on it! {Unsure}

yea Rob, what are you talking about?

Re: KOH 2011 - Posted By kranker (kranker) on 26th Jan 11 at 12:05pm

Huh?? What are you talking about? Who's initiation?

x2