ZOMBIE 4x4 BOARD > General :: General 4x4 Discussion :: > Club Clean-up Challenge Winners!!

Club Clean-up Challenge Winners!! - Posted By BigRob (bigrob) on 15th Nov 10 at 7:55am
Congratulations to the Sonora Posse for their win at the 2010 Club clean-up Challenge Smiley

We will be donating the $600 made from donation/entry to Blue Ribbon Coalition in their honor.

Now can we see some pictures??

Also Kurt if you read this lets get together and talk about the press release and the event coverage that Travis told me you are interested in. I want to make sure that you get the correct info {Cool}

Re: Club Clean-up Challenge Winners!! - Posted By kranker (kranker) on 15th Nov 10 at 9:08am
what were the rest of the standings?

Re: Club Clean-up Challenge Winners!! - Posted By HOGAN (hogan) on 15th Nov 10 at 10:04am
Good times. Kranker I have an idea of the final standings but I'll let Rob or someone else with acctual numbers chime in.

Re: Club Clean-up Challenge Winners!! - Posted By kranker (kranker) on 15th Nov 10 at 12:15pm
pics please {Grin}

Re: Club Clean-up Challenge Winners!! - Posted By kurtuleas (kurtuleas) on 15th Nov 10 at 12:36pm

Also Kurt if you read this lets get together and talk about the press release and the event coverage that Travis told me you are interested in. I want to make sure that you get the correct info {Cool}

OK...

Whatever you need.

Call me tonight if you can on my cell.

Re: Club Clean-up Challenge Winners!! - Posted By BigRob (bigrob) on 15th Nov 10 at 11:06pm
sonora posse, POR, Night Crawlers, TRG, CWB and the Zombies in that order i can give you the times too if you like but they are in the garage so just a rounded figure of the totals is in order of place like above is 11mins and change, 16:04, 16:40,16:46, 31mins and change, 37 mins and change {Rolleyes}

Re: Club Clean-up Challenge Winners!! - Posted By MochaMike (mochamike) on 16th Nov 10 at 11:10am

We will be donating the $600 made from donation/entry to Blue Ribbon Coalition in their honor.

Nice!

Re: Club Clean-up Challenge Winners!! - Posted By Alotakids! (alotakids) on 28th Nov 10 at 8:00pm
Holy Crap! I did'nt know second, third and fourth were sooooo close.

Pretty cool that it came down to only seconds.